Thursday, 20 March 2014

Random Heather #1: Kinds of Exams

Hi! I'm bored (not a surprise, I'm writing this)! Today, I wanted to write about something that could make a cat barf, something even creepier than Justin Bieber (if it's possible), something even worse than slow Internet!

Of course, I'm talking about
exams
exams
exams
exams
exams!!!!

concretely, I wanted to write about kinds of exams. There are lots of kinds of exams, but I'll write only the most popular ones... First of all, I have to say this classification is not made to offend anyone! It's a humoristic blog entry (even thought it can be taken as a little bit attacking on some parts) and it's meant to be just a joke:
  •  Objective exam: have you ever thought about how paradise would look? These exams could show you how it really is. Learnt something? Write it. Just a sentence: no one is going to ask you for your opinion. When you look to the teacher during an exam of this kind it feels like "Yeah, you're the best teacher ever, luv ya" "Yeah, free ten".
  • "Why" exam: teachers, I want to ask you a thing: when you ask FOR A SCIENTIFIC FACT on an exam, what is the point of asking whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? Is it because you want to see me rage? YOU GET IT!... Buf, I really needed that.
  • Opinion exam: "wow, exam day. Let's have one more mark to get this term better"... Error, GREAT ERROR. I hate these, especially when they ask the reason of likes or dislikes. They sure want me to answer something like "I like it because my brain makes dopamine and histamine go to a certain region and I'm emulating my brother's psychological studies on a Spanish exam, now give that ten and go away!" or "I like it because I like it. Epic win". Really, what's the point of asking that? I'm sure Spanish and Catalan teachers do that to make us know that life is very hard (if so, they are really conspirators, wow) or they want us to RAGE!
 Wow, I really got relaxed with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment