Saturday, 20 December 2014

Why isn't Heather posting anymore?

Hi! It's been six months and sixteen days since I posted "Heather reacts to: "Las 7 búsquedas más perturbadoras hechas en Google", by DrossRotzank", six months with a lot of things to show and a lot of things to tell.

Probably all of you have forgotten about me and this blog and... yeah, it's actually quite legitimate: I had forgotten about it too. I just wanted to tell you I'm writing another blog, the one for fourth of ESO. It's called Littlest Things, and you can find it here. If you're interested in it and you check it out, you will find some tasks we do on English class as well as some thoughts, opinions and stuff I post.

There's a huge difference between Heathereia and Littlest Things, though. The first aim of Heathereia was to be a humor blog, with random humor stories and not really much at all to tell, while Littlest Things has the objective of expressing thoughts and opinions, wrecking stereotypes (or, at least, telling how useless they are) and, if it can be done, add some humor with irony and sarcasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment